Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Here's one woman who is telling it like it is...in her
    opinion!

    Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it!
    This is one pissed off lady.

    "Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was
    it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September
    11, 2001 ? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not
    brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the
    Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?
    Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,
    burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

    And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated"
    when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it
    wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all. I'll start caring when Osama
    bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent
    people on 9/11.

    I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start
    caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime
    in Saudi Arabia .

    I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking
    off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling
    slashed throat.

    I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out
    and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by
    hiding in mosques or under a womens burqua.

    I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up
    in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of
    their suicide bombs.

    I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First
    Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international
    law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

    In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine
    roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I
    don't care.

    When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners
    who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing
    incident, rest assured: I don't care.

    When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he
    is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take
    it to the bank: I don't care.

    When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a
    prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax
    dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you
    can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

    And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran"
    and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and----you guessed it
    ----I don't care ! ! ! ! !

    If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your
    e-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people
    responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

    If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.
    Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more
    atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our
    great country! And may I add:

    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
    difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that
    problem."

    ~Ronald Reagan

    I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I
    hope you forward all this.

    "If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we
    will be a nation gone under." also by...

    ~Ronald Reagan

    One last thought for the day:

    In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the
    anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime

    Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When
    asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in
    America , he said:

    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how
    many people want in... And how many want out."

    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    I like what this woman has to say.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Those towel-heads better be thankful Reagan isn't in the White House today.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    He would put a torchin' on them wouldn't he??? I too am sick of all the petty soldier crime you hear about...Mishandled a Koran??? WHO CARES!!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Yeh Reagan is one of America's greats.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    She is wrong on so many levels. I cant say "wrong" because its her opinion but her "I dont cares" are based upon ignorance and people like that are a reason for the world being the way it is. For one, not all people of islam are terrorists nor do they belong to Al Quaida. There are plenty of good muslims living in our own country that are good people including many members of Osama Bin Laden's family. Second, people should respect the Quran enough not to trash it. She would care if someone trashed the bible so why not have a little respect towards others. I care about prisoner abuse at Gitmo too. How many prisoners have actually been found innocent and been released. At the same time, how many of the same prisoners have been treated like animals. Im not saying they deserve praise and fortitude, but they should be treated with the same rules and regulations that govern your average high security correctional facility such as Red Onion or Wallens Ridge. She might not care, but I care that the United States has really only fueled the fire for future terrorism and increased a larger following for future generations of Al Qaida. In case noone has noticed, the Sudan and Somalia are AQ strongholds that will continue to harbor terrorists. Its a no win situation, something she might want to care about.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Yeah, our last brave president bailed on Somalia when he realized it would actually take a fight to fix it...So he bailed, leaving the whole crew off of a gunned down black hawk to fend for themselves, against thousands of angy Islamics...

    I'd say whenever they start treating our prisoners with respect, stop making video tapes of them and so on, with AK-47's held to their heads, then we can start being a little kinder to the prisoners we hold...I'd say those last brave guys who were over there fighting to give you the right to say what you please, would have loved to spend a night in one of our prisons, for the prison they were in was no prison at all, it was DEATH ROW
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    [/quote][/quote]I'd say those last brave guys who were over there fighting to give you the right to say what you please I dont ever recall Iraq or Iran invading the United States or trying to take my freedom of speech away from me. We might be at war for many things but we arent in the middle east for revolutionary means, lets at least be logical. Its even been noted that Saddam was fearful of AQ. When we actually figure out why we are in Iraq(with a truthful answer), please notify me.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Wow mega Guess you care more about the muslims that cut off Bergs head than berg. Seeing how you didnt mention him. Would that be ok it that incident fueled a fire for us to seek revenge?
    GO VOLS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One woman tells it how it is about the folks who attacked us

    Just because some people who call themselves muslims(relgion is a sham and a crutch for weak minded people to have power in numbers) decided to brutalize others that do not agree with them doesnt mean that the United States should stoop to that level. Regardless of them being so called muslims, people still have human rights. By stooping to that level, you lower your standards by which you govern. The United States is supposed to hold theirselves in higher regards than a place like Iran or Iraq.

    Every american seems to think that this is the greatest nation in the world, etc, etc. After a recent study, it was found that in a poll of safest places in the world, the United States ranked 89th and Iran ranked 90th. People wont admit it, but we are the cause of alot of the worlds problems and our country really isnt that well off. The United States has a ton of domestic problems far more alarming than some made up war in the middle east. Something we might should start caring about a little more.

    There probably wont be any invasions of Somalia or the Sudan, theres not enough interest or oil, whichever word you want to use there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •